A health check of your Zendesk Suite is an important way to ensure the platform is running efficiently and effectively. It helps to identify any potential issues that may be affecting performance, security, or user experience. It also helps to ensure the platform is configured correctly and is up-to-date with the latest features. A health check is essential for any organization looking to maximise the potential of their Zendesk.
Below is a summary of our 12 point Health Check in the pursuit of Zendesk utopian happiness!
Our health-check ensures that your Zendesk instance is working according to Zendesk Best Practice, and you are leveraging all the productivity features designed specifically in the platform to give your agents to the edge when it comes to delivering fabulous customer service.
From a Zendesk configuration and technical lens, we deep dive into your platform reviewing the following Zendesk components:
- Review Agents, Groups & Roles configuration for security and efficiencies
- Review Zendesk Views for efficiency and effectiveness
- Check your Business Schedule alignment
- Check Email, Email Signatures, Email Template, and Branding for quality and professionalism
- Check Custom Fields (ticket, user, org), to capture and report on all the important stuff
- Check Web Widget settings and see if customers are receiving the best experience
- Check overarching Security Settings & Authentication Settings
- Check Apps for agent productivity and providing a 360 degree view of the customer
- Check Workflow (Triggers, Automations, SLAs) for automated routing and settings
- Check Social, Talk and Chat Channels, ensuring you are providing the best customer experience
- Check Macro usage and tone & voice. This helps with agent productivity, being on-brand and providing effective customer responses
- Check Guide design, content & tone/ voice for customer self service and ticket deflection
By implementing all the recommendations that come out of the engagement, you will see major benefits to the business, with improved first reply and full resolution times, better agent to customer engagement ultimately driving high customer satisfaction scores and loyalty to your business.
Book in a time with us today to find out how to improve your customer engagement and customer experiences
Photo by Marc Bührer on Unsplash