- To access all of your tickets and views, click on the Views icon on the left-hand side of Zendesk.
- Refresh all of the views with the views refresh button located at the top of the Views list.
- Hide the Views panel by clicking the little side arrow beside the Views Refresh icon if you need more screen real estate.
- If the View you're looking for is not directly visible in your Views list, click the More button at the bottom to access all of the Views you have permissions to access.
- The +Add button on the top navigation of your Zendesk window allows you to create 4 different things easily in Zendesk in the click of a button: Ticket, User, Org or Search
- You can use the magnifying glass icon in the top right-hand corner of Zendesk to search for anything within Support. i.e Tickets, users, organisations etc
- See here for more details on Advanced Search in Zendesk
- You can see when another agent is also looking at the same ticket as you. This is called Agent collision. It helps to make sure 2 agents aren't working on the same ticket.
- See here for more details on Agent Collision
- Need some help from the Zendesk Support team yourself? You can easily chat or submit a ticket from the Help tab on the left-hand side of the Zendesk window.
- Easily open & hide the Apps panels within the ticket window in case you need more screen space for ticketing.
- You can decide what action you would like to perform when submitting a ticket. Think of these as ticket submit actions.
- You can view the history of a ticket and every action which has occurred on it by checking out the Event on the ticket.
- See here for more information on Viewing all events of a ticket in Zendesk
- If you would like to mask your full name from your customers, you can easily set an Alias. - Only available on Professional or Enterprise plans.
- You can also add your own ticket sign off/ signature as well which will flow through onto your ticket replies automatically for you.
- Be sure you set the correct timezone on your profile. This will then ensure the timestamps you see in Zendesk are displaying in the correct timezone for you.
- You can also double-check the language is set correctly for you as well. There are a few different options for English.