We're going to show you how to create a report that tells you how many text back calls were received on your Zendesk.
What is the definition of a Text Back call?
The number of inbound calls forwarded to external phone numbers via IVR.
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time Required: 55 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Call data in Zendesk Talk
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Explore, navigate to the Reports library by clicking the report () icon.
- Click New report.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls, then click New report. The report builder will open for you.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Inbound Calls > Text back calls, then click Apply.
- Ensure the metric aggregators for the custom metrics are set to D_COUNT. For more information, see Choosing metric aggregators
- From the Visualization type ( ) menu, click KPI.
The query is complete. See the screenshot below for an example of how it will look.
- Add a filter: You can add a filter to this report if required. For example, if you are utilising the text back call feature in more than 1 IVR on your Zendesk account, you may need to then add the Call Number filter so you can create a KPI report for 1 number in particular.
- Display the number of text back calls per number in table format: In order to achieve this you need to add the following to the above report you have just made:
- Rows: Click the Add > Calls > Call Talk Number
- Visualisation: Change the format to a Table
- Don't forget to save the changes to the report!!