If you're using the SweetHawk Approve App in your Zendesk you can create an easy custom view that will show you all of the outstanding approvals on tickets across your Zendesk account, as well as what state they are in.
In order to track and see what state the approval is in on the ticket, you will first need to create an Approval State field. You can follow the steps in our article over here on how to create this new field.
After you've set up your new Approval State field, you can now create a very simple Approvals view in your Zendesk.
- In Admin Center, click Workspaces in the sidebar, then select Agent tools > Views.
- Click Add view.
- Configure the view with the following conditions under the ALL sections:
- Status = Less than Solved
- Approved State = Present
- Configure the following formatting options:
- Columns: ID, Next SLA Breach, Subject, Requester, Request Date, Assignee, Approval State
- Group By = Approval State / Ascending
- Order By = Next SLA Breach / Ascending
- Click Save.
- Optional: Once you have created your new Approval View, you may need to reorder it in the view list so it will appear where you would like it to be visible for your agents.
Note: You can further customise the different columns which you would like to be visible inside this view. Please make sure you include the Approval State at a bare minimum.