Welcome to our new Zendesk Guide theme - Astro! Astro theme offers the most effective tools to get users the content they need, not only by looking great but also providing simple configurability through its easy-to-use WYSIWYG settings.
To get started with the Astro theme you'll first need to either purchase a license or start a trial via the Zendesk Market Place here.
Gather everything you need to theme your help centre perfectly; we recommend preparing the following assets which you'll need to change the look and feel of your help centre:
🔠 Font files: You can use custom fonts for your theme in either a WOFF, WOFF2 or TTF file format. We recommend you have one font for the Headings and one for the regular body fonts.
- Your existing font details may be available in an existing Brand Guideline document.
- Find out more about importing fonts here.
🎨 Colours: To ensure the colours match your branding guidelines, make sure you have access to the colour palette for your brand.
- Working with HEX values is generally the easiest, as these can be easily copied and pasted into the colour selectors within the Theme Settings.
- Your existing colour palette details may be available in an existing Brand Guidline document.
- Find out more on how to change the colour settings here.
🖼️ Images: Ideally, you'll want to have access to as many images from your company as possible.
- Ensure that you crop your images to suit the location of the image within the help centre.
- We also recommend to convert your images to a compressed format to ensure fast page load speeds.
You can find out more about images here.
📃 FAQ Content: The Astro theme includes an easy-to-use FAQ section which can be activated for use on the homepage.
- Look to determine what are the most popular questions by viewing your Explore and Support reports.
- You can find the instructions on how to set up the FAQ section here.